Missed our recent webinar on Human-Centered Design in Healthcare? Don't worry; we've got you covered! Here is a quick recap.
The world of healthcare is constantly evolving; it's crucial to keep the patient experience at the forefront of innovation. Our webinar explored the dynamic intersection of design thinking and healthcare, showcasing how human-centered design can revolutionize the way we approach patient care and wellness.
During the webinar, we had the privilege of hosting RxPx’s very own experts, Mark Baxter, our Chief Product Manager, and Tara Edwards, one of our Community Managers, who shared their expertise, real-world success stories, and practical strategies for integrating human-centered design principles into healthcare practices.
Mark shares insight on how “making technology more humanized and empathic can help patients feel heard and supported.”
Essential Webinar Insights
- How human-centered design is revolutionizing the healthcare landscape.
- The process in which organizations can support patients through various cutting-edge digital programs and technologies.
- Two case studies on how human-centered design led to astonishing increases in patient adherence, engagement, and satisfaction.
- From improving the usability of medical devices and technology to enhancing the patient journey within healthcare systems, the applications of this approach are limitless.
Community is a huge part of human-centric design and patient support.
Tara notes that for patients, it can be “such a healing and helpful process. Oftentimes, people feel safe – the anonymity that the app provides them – really allows them a safe place to deal with what they’re living with; heal and grow as well.”
Through the Q&A portion, Mark and Tara tackled the following audience questions:
- What makes RxPx different?
- What can you provide to doctors?
- What feedback have you received from caregivers?
- How has the app reduced caregiver burnout?
Want to hear more? Download the on-demand recording here!